Your Ad Here

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Nervo & Avicii - You're Gonna Love Again


"It's starting with you, it's starting with me"

I can't believe I haven't posted about Nervo yet. They're an Australian dance/DJ duo that just happen to be sisters. As their career has gone on, they've stepped forward as vocalists. While their music remains undeniably planted in Clubland, I feel like they're also getting a little poppier with their melodies and production. This new track sees them teaming up with producer of the moment, Avicii. That alone is guaranteed to get them some radio play. It helps that the song itself has the type of hook that easily positions it as a Summer dance anthem. It's very of the moment, but has enough meat on its bones to stick around after the sun's gone away.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the track here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home