Your Ad Here

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Alphabeat - Love Sea


"Jump on in, jump with me"

I love Alphabeat. There's no two ways about it. In this day and age, with all its negativity and stresses, it's so amazing and refreshing to find a band that creates such uplifting, upbeat, FUN music. I am counting down the days until their third album, much the way I've counted down the days to every previous release. Last single Vacation was a major grower. This one's not quite as lively, but the melody is incredibly strong and infectious from the first listen. Parts sound quite a lot like Whitney Houston's immortal How Will I Know and the instrumental intro is a close neighbor to The Who's Baba O'Riley (of all things), but the entire package is wrapped up in such a light, bubblegum sound that it really defies comparison to any other artist out there. This is Alphabeat doing what they do best. Thank god.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy their last single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home