Your Ad Here

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Madeon - The City


"There is a place in the distance"

This track premiered a couple of days ago and I can't stop listening to it. I previously featured Madeon's epic Finale on the blog and raved about what an amazingly awesome producer he is. This is gonna be more of the same, though The City is far more uptempo and radio friendly. You can definitely see some Daft Punk influences in the track (it'd sound right at home on their Discovery album), but Madeon continues to do his own thing. I hear that he's been working with Lady Gaga on new material and I hope this is true. I can see him crossing over to even poppier music and being a huge success. For now, he's two for two when it comes to his most recent releases.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the most recent EP here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home