Your Ad Here

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Storm - Raver


"I should be dancing like a raver"

I posted a song by Danish duo The Storm a few months ago, even though their album had already been out for quite awhile. The upside to this is that it has seemed (to me, at least) like only a blink of an eye between their last release and this new one. The band used to specialize in big, loud rock music, but went through an electro reinvention that continues on this new track. Raver is a mammoth aural blitzkrieg. The production sounds like something Robyn would gravitate towards, though this is slightly more over-the-top. Think of it as the older, louder sibling to Dancing On My Own. It's not quite as good as that track (what is?), but would fit neatly alongside it in a mixtape. If the album's this huge-sounding, I can't wait to hear it.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the song here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home