Your Ad Here

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Agnes - Human Touch


"Wanna feel your heartbeat closer than ever"

Straight after yesterday's post, I've got an incredible pop track from one of the album's I spotlighted. I've always enjoyed Agnes's singles, but that love never really extended to a full album. But, I worship at the alter of Tony Nilsson. He is one of my favorite producers/writers in pop music, and he's responsible for some of the best current Swedish music. He's worked on quite a bit of Agnes's new album (which explains why it's so good), and this is one of his many tracks. As usual, it's unashamedly 80's, with a propulsive melody and bombastic production. He's also added a gorgeous string section throughout, which gives the song added oomph. Now give him some production work on One Direction's new album and we'll be good.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home