Your Ad Here

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Infinite - Nothing's Over


Yep, I'm still all in with this k-pop thing. It's so exciting to have a whole new world of pop music to explore. And now that I've gone past the basics, I can look at more of the up-and-comers. Infinite are one such group. They've been at it for a few years now but have yet to truly hit the big time. They really deserve to, though. They've got the standard dance-pop of the genre down, but where they really succeed is in big pop melodies. A couple of their mid-tempos are just gorgeous. Nothing's Over hit me like a ton of bricks the first time I heard it. It doesn't matter if 99% of it isn't in English. That melody, and the soft-rock/pop production, just transcends language. It's got a real 90's feel to it. I live for these kind of uplifting, melodic pop anthems. If you like this, make sure to check out Paradise, which is in the same vein and equally as awesome. As far as dance songs by the boys, you need to listen to Be Mine, Come Back Again (sounds like Michael Jackson!) and The Chaser, for a start.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy their music here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're enjoying k-pop more and more. You seem to be into boy groups mostly. May I suggest a couple tracks produced by Sweetune, the guys behind Be Mine and The Chaser? They've quickly become my favourite producers.

You should check out Rainbow's A and Mach. Kara's Lupin, Step, Jumping and Pandora. Nine Muses Figaro,News and Ticket. SPICA Russian Roulette. Boyfriend JANUS.

D

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home