Your Ad Here

Wednesday, November 07, 2012

One Direction - I Would


"Would he love you like I would?"

Sorry for the lack of post yesterday, but I was glued to election results (and very happy/proud with the results). Anyway, before the election, One Direction's new album went up for streaming and, although I haven't had a chance to listen to it more than once, I can already tell that it's the exact kind of glossy, cheesy, wonderful pop album that I hoped it would be--a natural extension of their debut, in other words. The big difference is that a lot of this new stuff sounds bigger and more confident. It's the type of music I hoped these guys would make back when they were on X-Factor. I know it might be too early to say this, but given the team of producers/writers they've aligned themselves with, I could easily see these guys becoming the male version of Girls Aloud. All they need is a bit more willingness to experiment. I Would is one of the early standouts, a track written by the guys of McFly. I'm loving the Mcfly/One Direction alliance. It just feels right. Add to that some flawless, propulsive production and you've got a surefire hit.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Preorder the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home