Your Ad Here

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Vin Goodwin - Swim the Wild Water (Bitrocka Remix Radio Edit)


"Let the water crash right over me"

Vin Goodwin is a UK-based singer/songwriter of the indie, acoustic variety. Usually, this would not interest me at all, but one of his tracks has been remixed into a dancefloor anthem and it's actually amazing. There's something about the melody of the verses, sped up against the electro beat, that really gets me. On one hand, it kind of reminds me of the sort of music I liked in the 90's, but on the other hand it's completely revved up to fit with our modern times. I wasn't 100% sold the first time I listened, but now I'm obsessed. Like Matt Cardle's remixed It's Only Love a few weeks ago, this is a really pleasant surprise.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home