Your Ad Here

Friday, December 07, 2012

Flashback Friday: Bigbang - Haru Haru


"Finally I realized that I'm nothing without you"

2012 will definitely end up as the year that I fell in love with K-Pop. Because I'm a little bit behind, there's a lot to catch up on. My favorite group (and I'm sure I'm not alone, here) is Bigbang, and I've been having a lot of fun going through their back catalogue. Haru Haru is only a few years old, but it's going to qualify as a Flashback Friday anyway. It was one of their biggest hits and it's easy to see why. Some choruses just stick instantly, and this is one of them. In my mind, it's kind of the melodic precursor to the even better Monster, released this year.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the song here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home