Your Ad Here

Thursday, December 06, 2012

Infernal - Can't Go Back


"I can't erase the way it was before"

Infernal have always been kind of hit or miss with me. My favorite period of their music is definitely the Electric Cabaret album and the singles preceding and following it. I really think that era represents a masterpiece in the genre. unfortunately, I didn't connect with their follow-up album, and then I just kind of forgot about them (as happens when there's so much music in the world). But now they're back, and I'm finding myself interested again. Can't Go Back is fairly straightforward (I really miss the crazy experimentation of their best work), but it's still a highly effective club track with a great melody and big Calvin-Harris-esque production. I hope the album's good!



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy Electric Cabaret here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home