Your Ad Here

Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Studio Killers - All Men Are Pigs


"This is no fairytale"

Studio Killers are back! Sort of. All Men Are Pigs has been floating around the internet for a year now in demo form, but now we've got the full, single version available for our listening pleasure. As anyone looking at my year end countdowns the past two years knows, I love the Studio Killers. It's sometimes frustrating that we have to wait so long in between releases, especially since I think an entire album by them would be beyond awesome. But the long wait's not all bad, I guess. It does make each song seem more exciting. All Men Are Pigs hasn't quite hit me as strong as their previous two singles did (yet), but I'm so happy that they're back again. The sing-song melody and trippy production/vocals are definitely intact, augmented with a strong 90's dance flavor. The beat is pretty irresistible.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Preorder the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home