Your Ad Here

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Frankmusik - Map


"I never wanna find my way back"

You've gotta admire Frankmusik's work ethic. He releases more music than almost any other pop artist that I can think of. You get the feeling that we're allowed to listen to anything and everything he's worked on, which means there can often be a varying degree in quality. This new EP, aptly titled Far From Over, is actually pretty amazing. It hits the pop jugular while still retaining his more experimental electronic influences. The single Map has a real corker of a chorus. It actually sounds like something I'd expect to hear in Melodifestivalen. Just out and out pop. The song switches between quiet, slow verses and that enormous, propulsive chorus. It gives the hook the spotlight it deserves.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Download the EP here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home