Your Ad Here

Thursday, March 14, 2013

A Standing Ovation For Scandinavia

After a year or so on the sidelines, Scandinavia and Northern Europe is back when it comes to fantastic pop music. Honestly, in the past few months, I've seen more great music come out of the region than in all of last year. It's really an amazing resurgence, and kind of reminds me of when I first got into Scandinavian music a decade ago.

I just wanted to give some of these fantastic songs another look today, because each and every one of them is totally special. Not only that, but most are from artists I'd never featured on the blog before, giving me a lot of hope for the future of European pop music. And the best part is, it's only March! I can't wait to see what's still waiting for us.

Nicole Sabouné - Conquer Or Suffer (Sweden)
Isac Elliot - New Way Home (Finland)
Ace Wilder - Do It (Sweden)
Ulrik Munther - Tell The World I'm Here (Sweden)
Darin - En Apa Som Liknar Dig (Sweden)
Blitzkids Mvt. - Heart On The Line (Germany)
Le Kid - We Are Young (Sweden)
Anton Ewald - Begging (Sweden)
The Royal Concept - World On Fire (Sweden)
Ben Ivory - The Righteous Ones (Germany)
Margaret Berger - I Feed You My Love (Norway)
Studio Killers - All Men Are Pigs (Denmark)
Krista Siegfrids - Marry Me (Finland)
Martin Rolinski - In And Out Of Love (Sweden)

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No love for Frida SUndemo?

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home