Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Parachute - Hearts Go Crazy


"I'm gasoline, and you're the spark"

Years ago, I remember picking up Parachute's first album in the store and listening to the previews. I never actually went beyond that, but their name stuck in my head. All these years later, it's really cool to hear a new song and realize how far they've grown as a band. Hearts Go Crazy is much more pop/electronic than their previous material, and all the better for it. Honestly, with its clean vocals and lush production, it sounds like a really good single by The Wanted. In fact, when I first heard it on the radio, I was convinced I was listening to the UK boyband. Some would probably see this as a complaint, but the world can never have too many All Time Lows. This is a very promising new direction for Parachute. I can't wait to hear the rest of the album.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home