Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Modern Love - England


"Still got this feeling, it's in my veins"

Does anyone remember the rock/alternative band Dolly Daggers from Sweden? I was (and still am) obsessed with their single Never Ending around the time of this blog's creation, but unfortunately the group never released anything beyond an EP after that. Now they're back as The Modern Love and this is their first single. I'm not 100% sure about the verses, but that explosive chorus is absolutely undeniable. It's the kind of big, hooky rock music that I'd love to see more of in the current musical landscape. The group's entire EP is available to listen to on their soundcloud page. I think this is the best of their songs, but this is definitely a band to watch.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Listen to more here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home