Your Ad Here

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Kendi - Connected


"We are connected, that is how I feel"

Today is a flashback... Tuesday? Doesn't really have the same ring to it, but I don't care because I've been meaning to share this track forever. Connected is from all the way back in 2008, and I remember hearing it once or twice back then. But a few months ago, I rediscovered the song (and band) and really fell in love. As far as I can tell, Kendi only released one album in Finland and this was the hit. And what a hit it is! Rapid-fire rapped lyrics blast over an addictive beat before launching into a sugary hook. Why these guys never received more attention than they did, I'll never know. I can't think of any popular track that sounds remotely like this. Maybe it was just too cool for school :)
PS: Tomorrow's my birthday, so I'll be back on the blog on Thursday!

Connected by Kendi on Grooveshark

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the EP here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Nick,
you already shared this track in november 2008.
Thanks to your blog, I have added that song to my iTunes library on december 1st 2008 :)
Cheers
Gerd

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home