Your Ad Here

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Joywave - Tongues (ft. Kopps) (RAC Mix)


"Sometimes I think that they don't understand me"

I was all prepared to post about a million other things today, but then this song appeared on my soundcloud stream and hit me over the head with its awesomeness. Readers of this blog will already be familiar with RAC, who have remixed Penguin Prison (among other artists). Now they've taken on a song from the band Joywave, who I'm not familiar with (yet). You will be completely won over from the get go. Those wonderful blippy vocals that kick off the track and continue throughout are too catchy to resist. This has "slow burning hit song" written all over it. And best of all, download it for free from the soundcloud link below!



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the original song here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home