Your Ad Here

Monday, June 17, 2013

Studio Killers - Funky At Heart


"You fit into my puzzle"

After years of anticipation, Studio Killers' album is finally out! As expected, it's the first album in a long time that's consistently awesome all the way through. This is what Summer 2013 needs! Apparently, a lot of people agree, as it's done pretty well on worldwide itunes charts (at one point it was in the top 20 on the U.S. charts, which shocked me -- in a good way). I could literally post any track and it would be completely worthy. I almost highlighted to the slower Who Is In Your Heart Now, which would make for a fantastic fifth single, but I decided instead for the more uptempo, instant Funky At Heart. Like most modern dance tracks, its centerpiece is a mammoth, thumping electronic instrumental, but what I really appreciate is the soaring melodic verses that surround it. This is top-down, driving in the sunshine music.

Funky at Heart by Studio Killers on Grooveshark

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Buy the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home