Your Ad Here

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Emblem3 - Spaghetti


"Everything's gonna be alright"

Even though I sometimes liked them/sometimes didn't on the last season of US X-Factor, I've been rooting for Emblem3 to do well post show. That's partly because the show desperately needs someone to be successful, and partly because their debut single Chloe has quietly sneaked up to become one of my favorite songs of the summer. And on first listen, the album seems to be more of the same. There's something very late 90's about these guys. It's like a little bit of Sugar Ray, a little bit of LFO and of course a fair amount of teen pop. It's refreshing in that it doesn't sound much like what other groups are doing right now. For the next single, I'd vote for Spaghetti. It has such a carefree, backyard BBQ feel to it.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. If you like what you hear, support the artists. Preorder the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love the new album- i hope it's a hit!! they deserve to be huge #TeamInspire

6:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love Spaghetti! But I would love the next single to be I love La. Spaghetti would be my second choice though.

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home