Your Ad Here

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Jenni Vartiainen - Junat Ja Naiset


It's funny how, even though I'm not fluent in any foreign language, I can now pick out specific languages just from listening to them so much in pop music. Finnish is definitely one of those. It's got such a beautiful, old-world sound to it that makes everything seem classier. In short: I've got no idea what Jenni is saying in this song, but it sounds important and freaking cool. Apparently, Jenni's huge in Finland, and I'm a bit embarrassed that I haven't heard of her until now. Junat Ja Naiset is pretty awesome, and it makes me really want to check out her back catalog. If you're into slightly mystical, ethereal pop music, this might just be your new jam. I'm certainly feeling the combination of those drums and strings.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy her music here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home