Your Ad Here

Friday, September 27, 2013

Tooji - Rebels


"We used to carry the fire"

I was never really a fan of Tooji's debut Eurovision single a couple of years ago. It felt like he was trying to be Norway's answer to Eric Saade, but falling short. In truth, I'd almost forgot about him until this new single made its way onto the internet. With Rebels, Tooji has made me a convert. The song fits in with the current trend of massively produced EDM anthems, but its a stellar representation of the trend. To put it in Alienhits terms, it sounds a bit like Martin Rolinski singing a poppier version of a Sound Of Arrows track. This is a very good thing, and makes me excited for where Tooji will take his music next.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home