Your Ad Here

Tuesday, October 08, 2013

CLMD vs KISH feat. Fröder - The Stockholm Syndrome


"Everyone knows the city I keep thinking of"

Sorry I was gone for a long weekend. I was on the road literally all of yesterday, but now I'm back and ready for new music. Or at least, semi-new. New to me. The artist collective behind this track is a bit of a mouthful, but from what I can tell, this was originally a song by Norwegian band KISH, but then they were joined by CLMD, which is the acronym for producers Carl Louis & Martin Danielle for this remix (which doesn't actually sound miles away from the original). Whew. Bottom line is, this is an amazing track. For someone as obsessed with Stockholm as I am, this is like an aural reminder of how awesome and beautiful the city is. It has a dreamy electronic feel with a hook that sticks immediately.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home