Your Ad Here

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Electric Lady Lab - Open Doors


"I keep calling your name"

Dance music is best when it offers a true sense of euphoria. Danish duo Electric Lady Lab have that down. I wrote about them once upon a time when their debut album was released, and now they're working on their second. Pleasingly, they've stepped up their game. Open Doors is a total triumph--huge and melodic and emotional. It's the kind of track Scandinavia does best. The amazing Scandipop featured the song today. I'm basically cosigning every thing they said about it, which is lazy of me. But the song deserves to be heard by as many people as possible.

Open Doors by Electric Lady Lab on Grooveshark

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home