Your Ad Here

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Little Mix - Move


"You know that I've been waiting for you"

I almost missed this one. Now don't get me wrong, I'm a massive X-Factor fan and I loved Little Mix when they were on the show. I also liked their debut single, Wings, but after that I thought their music was pretty boring. So when Move was announced, I wrote it off as something that I wasn't really interested in. Then, this morning I heard the song on the radio and was like WTF? The track caught my ear so immediately that I had to check who the artist was. And now... well, Little Mix, you have my attention. To my ears, this is leaps and bounds above anything they've done. The melody is fantastically bonkers while sounding quite retro at the same time. And the production is like old-school Michael Jackson mixed with current dance trends.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Preorder the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home