Your Ad Here

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Reece Mastin - Girls (All Around the World)


"I've been everywhere"

There's something refreshing about how Reece Mastin's music is kind of a throwback to the Sum 41's and Blink 182's of the late 90's/early 00's. It's not even a style that I love all that much, but it holds a strong nostalgia or me, and I was a huge fan of Mastin's triumphant run on X-Factor Australia two years ago. Girls (All Around The World) is his new single, and continues the brand of punchy pop/punk he released on his first album. It really sounds like the Summer, which I guess makes sense since it's that time of year in Australia. But it's kind of a strange track to hear as Winter is creeping up on us here in the States. Still, a blast of sunny singalong pop isn't unappreciated by me anytime of the year!

Girls (All Around the World) by Reece Mastin on Grooveshark

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home