Your Ad Here

Friday, November 29, 2013

Foxes - Youth


"Don't tell me our youth is running out"

This is another track I've been loving for awhile now but haven't remembered to post. I really do think Foxes is going to be huge in 2014. I mean, we all already know her voice due to her presence on Zedd's ubiquitous Clarity, but her single Youth is even better and hints at a more interesting musical direction. Amidst the Marina & The Diamonds-meets-Lorde indie-pop vocals and production is an anthemic melody and a real ear for what makes pop great. This might not be the track to really break through, but she's got everything she needs for worldwide domination next year. Keep an eye out.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home