Your Ad Here

Monday, November 25, 2013

The Fooo - Fridays Are Forever


"Let yourselves go"

Continuing my pattern of posting nearly every new track by Swedish band The Fooo, here's their latest single Fridays Are Forever. I really love that, instead of releasing one album and being done with it, these guys are treating us to new songs throughout the year. It kind of reminds me of the Korean music industry, with singles and mini-albums taking precedence over full-lengths. That's not to say I wouldn't love an album full of high quality Scandinavian pop like this, but I also welcome the jolt of energy these guys bring every few weeks. Fridays Are Forever is short and sweet. Most importantly, though, it's POP through and through. No pretense or catering toward trends. Just P.O.P.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Preorder the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home