Your Ad Here

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Ola - One Day


"Changes will never come unless you can run"

I will be shocked if Ola Svensson's new album isn't in my top three when it's time for 2014's end-of-the-year countdown. Actually, scratch that, I'll be delighted, since that will only mean that this year has been unprecedented in its awesomeness. For now, though, I'm just going to close my eyes and become one with this fantastic record. But before I do, I want to highlight the closing track. Aside from the one-two punch of amazing singles that opens the album, One Day is my favorite song. It's a sterling example of that big, anthemic, galloping pop that I die for. I mean, those synth stabs are just made for fist pumping! And that chorus is like a line of exclamation marks strung together. It's big glossy pop without forgetting a sense of helter-skelter production that gives it personality and depth. Argh! I'm done, now. But please import a copy of the album. It's worth your time.

One Day by Ola on Grooveshark

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

visit http://idolsovertheworld.blogspot.sg/ for the best collection of songs from idols

7:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I need this album! Do you have a link where I can stream the other songs??!!

10:28 AM  
Blogger Danny said...

I LOVE his new album! Esp this song.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home