Your Ad Here

Monday, February 03, 2014

Nanne - Ingen dansar dåligt (Lika bra som jag)


This weekend may have been all about Melodifestivalen Heat One (well, at least on this blog...), but in addition to that massive Swedish schlager event, another schlager legend revealed some new music. Nanne's latest album, Drama Queen, was released last week, and as a fan of the poppy, overblown schlager sound, I am loving it. Nanne's always reminded me of a Scandinavian Charro. I mean that in the best possible way! Her music isn't afraid to be big and silly and stupid, but she's got the melodies and vocals to make it all work. Her new album is excellent from top to bottom (though I realize it might not be to everyone's taste). This is the opening track, and it's the exact kind of thumping, galloping anthem that I absolutely adore. One listen and you won't be able to pry those "doo, doo doo!" bits from your head.

Ingen dansar dåligt (Lika bra som jag) by Nanne on Grooveshark

(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the album (worldwide) here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home