Your Ad Here

Thursday, February 20, 2014

The Fooo - King Of The Radio


"Can't stop jumping around"

Sweden's most exciting new pop group is back with yet another single. The most exciting thing about this isn't even the song, but the fact that it's from their upcoming album, which I didn't even know we were getting. No idea when it will be released, but it can't be too far off, right? Anyways, the song itself is another addictive slice of catchy, simple dance pop. I feel like its sound is a bit trendier than their past material (somewhere between Icona Pop's I Love It and Black Eyed Peas' I Gotta Feeling), but it retains that sense of effortless cool that the guys are known for. "Swag" seems to be the appropriate word, even though I'm not a fan of it.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home