Your Ad Here

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Magic Box - Scream My Name


"If you really love me, let me hear my name again"

From Korea to Finland and now to Italy... this week has been quite the pop odyssey so far! I don't recall posting many songs from Italy, but when something this irresistibly catchy knocks on my door, I sit up and listen. On the surface, Scream My Name is a pretty standard EDM track, with the standard instrumental build and incessant beat. But this one has a dynamo of a hook and I really like the singer's voice. It feels more like a pop band going dance than the other way around. As EDM becomes more popular, I think it also becomes more important that the genre doesn't rely solely on production tricks. Underneath all of that gloss, it's still the song that counts.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am obsessed with this song! Thanks for showing me to it!

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home