Your Ad Here

Monday, April 07, 2014

Donkeyboy - Crazy Something Normal


"We don't need advice"

I'm a little behind on this one, but I'm so happy that the best band with the worst name is back for another excellent single. Their last album, Silver Moon, was surprisingly amazing, so I am eagerly awaiting the follow-up (which better be released soon). Their new single Crazy Something Normal presents everything I love about this band. Their music has such a wistful, almost alien sound to it, but at its core lives a beating heart of pure pop. Much of this has to do with frontman Cato Sundberg's androgynous, hypnotic vocals. Simply put, his inimitable tone is an incredibly unique, gorgeous instrument. This track layers on a children's choir in the chorus, which just puts it over the top. Fantastic.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger flowerowl said...

Here it comes. I was wondering when you are going to post this song :D

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about Triggerfinger? :)

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home