Your Ad Here

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Wolf Gang - Black River


"Raise a glass, looking at the sun"

Oh, lord yes! There is nothing better than when a band with bucketloads of potential but a somewhat underwhelming debut album comes back with something that just knocks your socks off. I adored Wolf Gang's singles Lions In Cages and The King And All Of His Men from 2011, but for me the album didn't quite live up to their potential and I quickly forgot about it. Fast forward three years and I feel like I need to revisit that album because this new single, Black River, hit me like a train. It's massive. I don't even want to describe it much more, just do yourself a favor and LISTEN. It's, quite frankly, most everything I love about music in one song. If the upcoming album is up to this standard, I'll be unconscious by the end of it... knocked out.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the first album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jeff said...

Wow! Love it and totally missed your past post.....liking them a lot!

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home