Your Ad Here

Monday, May 19, 2014

Sebastian Komor - Game Of Thrones Theme (EDM Industrial Version)



Sorry for the long break! I usually try to get a post in at least four out of the five week days, but plans got in the way towards the end of last week. Another problem, of course, is that new music tends to come in waves. I've always striven to post only music that I absolutely love, not just what's popular or what's passed on to me through email and other media. I also try not to post songs that everybody else has already written about, unless I absolutely adore them. Add the fact that I'm a RIDICULOUSLY picky listener, and it's a wonder that I manage to keep up with my own quota of 4-5 posts a week! That being said, I expect to hear a ton of new music in the next couple of weeks that I'll end up loving.

For today, I'm going to post a song that won't be on any radio playlists, but is actually really awesome. In the past few months, I have well and truly jumped on the Game Of Thrones bandwagon. I am obsessed. It's also got a kickass theme song, which is suitably epic. While searching online, I found this amazing remix of the theme, which really just beefs up the original with a bit of a dance/industrial/symphonic bent. If possible, it makes it even more epic (epic-er?). It almost sounds like Trans-Siberian Orchestra doing a cover version. Whether you watch the show or not, you'll want to give this a listen. Prepare to be impressed.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the actual soundtrack here. Follow me on twitter and facebook

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home