Your Ad Here

Friday, July 25, 2014

GOT7 - A


"I know you want me"

I don't know why I initially slept on this song. I think it's because GOT7's debut track earlier this year was a little underwhelming, and they're from JYP, which is my least favorite of the big three Korean agencies (although I love its president, Park Jin-young). Jin-young wrote this track, and it's pretty evident because it has that soulful, addictive beat and feel to it that characterizes the best of his music. It's a ridiculously catchy single, and the seven (!) band members carry it off perfectly. I particularly love the music video, which reminds me of an old musical or something. If this was in English, it could easily be a big hit in the States. Either way, it should feature prominently on your summer playlist.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the mini album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home