Your Ad Here

Friday, September 12, 2014

Kalle Lindroth - Annika


To Finland again today, which has become one of my most reliable countries for new pop music lately. As I've stated before, I just love the sound of the Finnish language. This brand new track by Kalle Lindroth is drop dead beautiful. It's got that surging build to it, where it feels like the song is just getting bigger and bigger while still managing to remain intimate and gentle. Kalle is apparently a TV personality and former lead singer of the band Smak, who I'm unfamiliar with. Not sure what this song is about, but it doesn't really matter because the melody is so gorgeous. It seems to be pretty popular in Finland, too, since it's riding high on the itunes charts upon its release.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home