Your Ad Here

Monday, October 06, 2014

Cheryl Cole - I Don't Care


"I'm screaming, I don't care"

It's been awhile since I was into a Cheryl Cole single. In fact, not since 2012's still-awesome Call My Name have I felt the need to write about her music. Refreshingly, her new song I Don't Care is a gimmick-free, classic melodic dance track that doesn't sound at all like it wants to be trendy. The beat, while not new or unusual, is amazing from the start and the melody hooks as it wraps deliciously around the production. I don't expect that this will be Cheryl's new sound, and I'm actually kind of surprised that they chose it as a single, but I'm happy that she's up for recording something like this. It'll be interesting to see how the public takes to it. I can't help think that this is more of a Summer single, but I definitely understand that she'll want to ride the publicity of her return to the X-Factor UK (which is looking pretty good so far this year).



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy her music here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home