Your Ad Here

Friday, November 14, 2014

Roy Kim - Home


Let's pause today for a gorgeous ballad. Now, when it comes to music, I'm a performance guy. I'm not a fan of the "sittin' in a chair, strumming a guitar" kind of artist. In these instances, it takes a very special voice or special song to keep my attention. Roy Kim is that voice and Home is that song. Not only is this a ballad, but it's a ballad in another language. Honestly, I used to be scared of this combination. But music is a universal language, and you get everything you need from this based on performance and feel alone. Let's say it again: Roy Kim has an AMAZING voice. It's incredibly soothing and evocative and full of emotion. The tone just stops you in your tracks. The song itself is quite sad, though ultimately celebrates the power of coming home to the person or people you love. Without getting too cheesy, it's perfect for this time of year. And one more time... that freaking voice!!! Seriously. It's going to soundtrack my entire winter.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home