Your Ad Here

Friday, November 07, 2014

Walk The Moon - Shut Up And Dance


"This moment is my destiny"

I've been so plugged into the international music scene of late that I haven't had my finger on the pulse of U.S. based music. This song by Walk The Moon completely passed me by until I heard it on the radio today. I've heard this band's name before but I don't remember where. I certainly hadn't given them a listen, but now I'm excited to peruse their back catalog. Shut Up And Dance is the exact kind of power-pop/rock track that I adore without hesitation. The moment that driving beat and crunchy, rifftastic guitar comes in, I'm in heaven. This song actually reminds me of something that could've been on My First Band's Corazon album earlier this year. It's an old school rocker... catchy from the word "go" and never letting up in energy. The album's out in a few weeks. If it's anything like this, we're in for a late year surprise of the best kind.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home