Your Ad Here

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Josef Johansson - Du Tror Du Är


Josef Johansson had two singles in my top fifty last year, both very near the top. That means I'm going to keep featuring his music until he enjoys the kind of success he deserves. His most recent pair of songs have both been covers. Of course, I'd prefer original material, but this Swedish-language version of an old track called Moviestar might as well be original because I've never heard any version of it before. Unsurprisingly, the song doesn't sound all that much like Johansson's other releases. It's more of a downtempo affair with a dreamlike female vocal delivering the hook. I can't quite tell what I think about it yet. It's certainly interesting, though. And I'm still highly anticipating a debut album from him.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy his music here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home