Your Ad Here

Monday, January 12, 2015

Teddybears - Shimmy Shimmy Style


"We keep it up all night"

I don't know how I missed out on this song last year. Well, actually... I guess I do. I'm such a K-Pop devotee nowadays that I haven't had my feelers up as persistently in other regions of the world. And, even though Sweden's Teddybears have quite a pedigree under their belt, I don't feel like there was a lot of buzz when this single was released last September. I'm here to do what I can to change that, because Shimmy Shimmy Style is freaking amazing. For those who don't know, one third of Teddybears is Klas Ã…hlund, who has done extensive production work with Robyn and (I think) Swingfly. So, if you like music by those two artists (and who wouldn't?), you're going to LOVE this. I'm not sure if that's a "Boys Of Summer" sample I hear in the hook, but either way I think it's tremendously catchy.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home