Your Ad Here

Monday, February 09, 2015

Behrang Miri (ft. Victor Crone) - Det rår vi inte för



Another year of Melodifestivalen kicked off this weekend with a bit of a whimper and a whole lot of controversy. As is usually true with the contest, I ended up liking pretty much every song after listening to them a few more times. Two days later, I find myself particularly enamored with Det rår vi inte för by Behrang Miri and Victor Crone. Upon a little more research, this became less surprising, and that's due to one of the co songwriters. As soon as I saw Tony Nilsson's name on the credits, I knew exactly why the melodic hook has me so excited. Nilsson is one of this blog's heroes, and has written so many amazing pop songs in his career. Add this to the list, because I'm liking it more and more with each listen.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy their single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home