Your Ad Here

Monday, February 23, 2015

Swiss Lips - Books


"I wanna see you burn it up"

Swiss Lips are my kind of rock band, the kind that was in incredible fashion when this blog started but is all too elusive now. They're the kind of rock group that write synth-bolstered pop songs with emphasis on anthemic hooks. I featured them here ages ago, and have since been subscribing to their new stuff on soundcloud (even if I haven't been as diligent on staying up to date as I could have). When Books unexpectedly appeared on my feed, I clicked play and was instantly reminded why I love these guys. That icy 80's synth that opens the track drew me in immediately, but it's that sledgehammer chorus that captured me completely. In an alternate world, this should be getting the airplay that bands like Imagine Dragons and Fallout Boy are enjoying. Their debut album is out in a couple of weeks, so make sure you check it out!



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Preorder the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home