Your Ad Here

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Vetle - I Let Go


"Where is the girl I used to know"

Vetle Jarandsen's debut track has a very Scandinavian sound, sort of a cross between A-Ha and the Sound Of Arrows. From the soft-edged vocals to the soaring, yet somehow subtle, production, this is the kind of sound that makes me fall in love with a song even before I've heard the entire thing. I know very little about Vetle, other than the fact that he's from Norway. I really hope that this is the genre he plans to stick with for future releases, because I have a very empty Sound of Arrows-shaped hole in my heart that desperately needs filling. I know that it's not the type of production that's trendy right now, but it has lasting power and appeal. I can't wait to hear what he gives us next.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the single here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home