Your Ad Here

Friday, March 13, 2015

Melodifestivalen 2015: Finale Preview


Tomorrow marks the end of this year's Melodifestivalen. Ever since the artist line-up was announced last year, I just couldn't muster up any excitement. That's a shame, and I'm not sure if it's because it truly is a weak year, or that I'm just not enamored with the competition the same way I used to be. Whatever the case, I'm hoping that 2016 turns things around.

That said, the final line-up isn't actually too bad. In fact, cut the first two (horrendous) songs out and you'd have a pretty nice, very pop-oriented, final. As a reminder, here's what the running order will look like tomorrow:

1. Samir and Victor - Groupie
2. JTR - Building It Up
3. Dinah Nah - Make Me (La La La)
4. Jon Henrik Fjällgren - Jag är fri (Manne Leam Frijje)
5. Jessica Andersson - Can't Hurt Me Now
6. Måns Zelmerlöw - Heroes
7. Linus Svenning - Forever Starts Today
8. Isa - Don't Stop
9. Magnus Carlsson - Möt mig i Gamla stan
10. Eric Saade - Sting
11. Mariette - Don't Stop Believing
12. Hasse Andersson - Guld och gröna skogar

Although I believe the final will be quite close, I think when it all comes down to it, it's a  Måns vs. Jon battle. I'd be fine with either one of them winning, so I don't have a problem with that. Although Måns has been way ahead of everyone on itunes for two weeks, I still think Jon is going to reap the majority of the audience votes, even though it may be a small majority. As usual, though, the juries are way harder to predict and may just decide the contest. I could see them supporting almost anyone on this list, so it's very hard to call. Even so, I'll stick my head out for some fearless predictions, as well as my personal opinion.

MY PERSONAL LIST:
1. Magnus Carlsson
2. Jon Henrik Fjällgren
3. Måns Zelmerlöw
4. Isa
5. Dinah Nah
6. Linus Svenning
7. Eric Saade
8. Hasse Andersson
9. Mariette
10. Jessica Andersson
11. Samir and Victor
12. JTR

MY PREDICTED RESULTS:
1. Jon Henrik Fjällgren
2. Måns Zelmerlöw
3. Mariette
4. Eric Saade
5. Samir and Victor
6. Magnus Carlsson
7. Dinah Nah
8. Isa
9. Hasse Andersson
10. JTR
11. Linus Svenning
12. Jessica Andersson

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home