Your Ad Here

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Wooyoung - R.O.S.E


We're starting to get peaks of summer weather here and there, and it's got me building playlists full of bright, upbeat tracks. I love that roller rink style pop... simple and carefree and easy to sing along with. I'm not a diehard fan of Korean group 2PM, but when I saw that one of their members was releasing a new music video, I thought I'd give it a chance. I'm incredibly happy that I did, because R.O.S.E is the exact kind of bouncy, addictive pop I'm craving. It's all about those "uh yeah" parts in the hook. There's just something so classically cool and happy about it, like a lost Michael Jackson track from the 70's. It's actually pretty darn close to disco, and that's alright with me!



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home