Your Ad Here

Friday, May 15, 2015

Penguin Prison - Show Me The Way


Somehow I missed the fact that Penguin Prison released a new album last week. In a way, that's kind of exciting because it feels like it just dropped out of nowhere. I haven't listened to it yet, beyond 30-second samples on amazon, but I can already tell that it features the familiar, syncopated dance sound we've come to expect. Show Me The Way was the track that appeared on my soundcloud feed, so it's the one I'm posting today. It's a collaboration with frequent producer RAC, and opens with a strong, funky dance beat before moving into tight, melodic pop track. The chorus, especially, feels tailored just for the upcoming summer season. From the sound of it, the full album follows suit.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home