Your Ad Here

Friday, June 12, 2015

Cheerleader - The Sunshine Of Your Youth


Here in the Pacific Northwest, we've been gifted with what seems like an unseasonably early summer. This has got me on high alert for beach songs (even if I'm not going to beach). There's a certain summer-rock sound that always seems right for this time of year, and the band Cheerleader supplies that in spades. I'm addicted to their single Sunshine of Your Youth. I mean, any song that has the word 'sunshine' in it has to be good, right? From that opening burst of synths, we're instantly transported to a convertible heading down the beachfront highway. I swear, this track is just a few good radio spins away from having a major breakthrough. We need more music like this to offset the more trendy elements on radio right now.



(Music posted for evaluation purposes only. Buy the album here. Follow me on twitter and facebook.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home