Your Ad Here

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Dragonette - Let The Night Fall


Awesome pop group Dragonette have been doing a lot of featurings and collaborations of late, and it's been awhile since we've heard a 100% pure Dragonette song. Luckily, Let The Night Fall seems to be worth the wait. I use the words "propulsive" and "soaring" a lot to indicate a sound that I'm totally obsessed with. It's all about that beat and melody that just seems to climb and climb the longer it progresses. The track feels a lot more anthemic than Dragonette have been for awhile, and I hope that it's a taste of sounds to come from them. Pick Up The Phone is still probably my favorite Dragonette song of all time, as I prefer their more melodic songs to their quirkier electropop. Let The Night Fall seems like a nice mix between the two styles.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home