Your Ad Here

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Top 50 Singles of 2015: 35-31

35. Exid - Ah Yeah



The girls followed up their breakthrough with this resounding success. There are so many little hooks within, but at the end of the day it all comes back to that gargantuan chorus.

34. AOA - Heart Attack



The first time I heard this, I couldn't get over how noisy and frantic it sounded, but then everything came together and I realized what a brilliant propulsive pop workout it truly is.

33. B1A4 - Happy Days



They placed two times in the top 10 of last year's countdown, and surprisingly their 2015 entry is an anthemic, poppy, Japanese release.

32. BTS - Run 



Released literally a day before my cut-off date of eligibility to this countdown, it's hard to tell what staying power this will have, but based on their track record, I'm betting I'll be playing this brilliant single a lot next year.

31. Romeo - Target 



An even better Sweetune single from new group Romeo, this is the kind of synth-drenched, layered blast of pop that I live for.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home